United Kingdom Responsible Person Services
The regulations for marketing authorization of medical devices in the UK changed in January 2021 after the UK left the European Union. The previous CE mark will no longer valid in the UK, and will be replaced by the UKCA mark. The CE mark will continue to be valid during a limited transition period. All non-UK manufacturers are now required by law to appoint a UK Responsible Person (UKRP) to enable them to register their products on the British market with MHRA.
Available to foreign medical device manufacturers wishing to sell their products in the United Kingdom
Contact us for an information pack and application form with the product registration details.
- Fast and reliable consulting services
- Experienced medical device specialists with global expertise
- Cost-effective plans with 2-5 year service contracts
- Full guidance and support provided
- Regular communication and reports provided to clients
- The fully managed process from registration to field complaint handling
- Thorough document examination and advice
- Transparent processes throughout our relationship
- Free advice on regulatory issues as required
- Updates provided on new regulations and standards as they change
- We will work with your distributors to ensure they are in compliance
- Business development services also available
MCT Lifesciences has over 30 years of experience in the international medical device industry.
Quality is not an accident, it's a culture
We specialise in helping companies to find new markets for their products across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Expanding outside your home country can be daunting and feel overwhelming, however our team has over 30 years experience in making international expansion a success.
Our core service offering
Be Informed, Be Successful.
Successful expansion into new countries, either at home or abroad, requires timely information of the highest quality. Making decisions on where to invest and how to expand relies on understanding which questions need answering before you can find the data you need.
MCT Lifesciences helps companies to analyze their expansion goals and identify their data needs so that their strategy is fully informed. We can involve our colleagues in MCT Lifesciences to guide you through the process, combining our data and market research expertise with the years of international expansion experience.
From assessing local market conditions and regulations to finding key partners, and developing an innovation strategy, MCT Lifesciences is your key support service for corporate and market intelligence in Turkey and the UK.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion on how we can help you.
If you are considering expanding your sales in a new country, contact us today for more information and professional advice.